Question about Post of the Week

barista grazioso
Continental Army Regular

03 Apr 2008, 17:01 #1

My first thread here, and I'm already getting demanding Image

Did y'all decide to drop the post of the week? You have some fresh meat here on the board (Ted Turner style), so maybe it might be a good time to
start it back up?

If a post per week is too much, how about Post of the Month? I don't want anyone burning out.

Oh also. If I win, can Quick give me my prize? Image (I was
looking for an angelic smilie, but alas, there's none to be found)

QuiksilverHg
Revolutionary Legend

04 Apr 2008, 02:42 #2

Did y'all decide to drop the post of the week? You have some fresh meat here on the board (Ted
Turner style),
so maybe it might be a good time to start it back up?

We're discussing it now...basically we've just gotten busy, me with carrier qualification/moving/wingings, and BK and DM have had stuff going on
too...we've been dropping the ball.

Since no one else is in the running yet and we've only got another 2 and a half days, I'll nominate this as a contender for kicking us in the butt to
get it going again.

Oh also. If I win, can Quick give me my prize? Image (I was looking for an angelic smilie, but alas, there's none to be found)
What kind of prize did you have in mind? Image
-------------------------------------------------------------------

"Never give in--never, never, never, never, in nothing great or small, large or petty, never give in except to convictions of honour and good sense. Never yield to force; never yield to the apparently overwhelming might of the enemy."

-Sir Winston Churchill, Speech, 1941, Harrow School

barista grazioso
Continental Army Regular

04 Apr 2008, 06:06 #3

What kind of prize did you have in mind?
You've already told me that a ride with my hair on fire is out of the question, so that's out.

A scuba lesson? Pedicure? Foot massage? I'm easy to please.